AlexBB


Hi everyone.

Long time no see. I've got a problem with a piece of code that I certainly debugged many months ago and thought that I would never have any trouble with it. It is just one block, but in fact I have many similar blocks. I am not sure if they are in trouble or not. This particular routine stopped working long ago and I decided to get by without finding out why and became preoccupied with other things.

I'll tell you the Foxy way is not a very easy way. I may need to redo many of my previously debugged apps in C#, because they don't seem to be reliable at all.

openDataBaseTable ("stoxx","workBench1",CUR_DRIVE+"\VFP_Projects\DATA\Stoxx\")
SELECT workBench1
SET MULTILOCKS ON
IF NOT EMPTY (RECCOUNT ())
CURSORSETPROP ("Buffering",1,ALIAS()) && <== error
ZAP
CURSORSETPROP ("Buffering",5,ALIAS())
TABLEUPDATE (1)
ENDIF

The error is: table Workbench1 contains uncommitted changes.

What is the problem

I swear it worked and worked for many months and then stopped. Has anything changed in the system itself New rules or something

Thanks.





Re: Uncommitted changes

dni


ZAP is working if table is open exclusive.If SET SAFETY IS OFF there will not be any message.





Re: Uncommitted changes

AlexBB

dni wrote:
ZAP is working if table is open exclusive.If SET SAFETY IS OFF there will not be any message.

Thank you very much. I have no idea how the setting got changed. There is a chance that sometimes when my wireless mouse battery gets low the system becomes unstable and generates weird signals. The whole desktop will dance in my face. Perhaps that's what did it.