Jim Perry

Just wondering if there were any official plans for webcasts One of the guys at the webcast that was done a couple weeks back said they'd like to do others. I guess we could see here what the community would like to see to determine what the interest would be.


Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

George Clingerman

Here's a new video, not necessarily a webcast...







Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

Jim Perry

Hmm, can't seem to get that to play.  Is that your mug on the first frame

edit: downloading, we'll see what happens.

edit2: OK, so that's not your mug. Have to watch all of it to see who it is.

edit3: So George is famous now and I want the XNA Asteroids game that was shown!

edit4: FONTS!!!!! YEA!!!

edit5: OK, so the face was Major Nelson. Wow, that didn't look like him at all in the frame.

 

Yeah, I'm sad, aren't I






Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

jsedlak

I am planning on future videos, no "webcasts" though as I do not have that sort of support / hardware, etc. Should be going over model rendering, shaders, camera stuff, et cetera.




Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

George Clingerman

Jim Perry wrote:

Hmm, can't seem to get that to play. Is that your mug on the first frame

edit: downloading, we'll see what happens.

edit2: OK, so that's not your mug. Have to watch all of it to see who it is.

edit3: So George is famous now and I want the XNA Asteroids game that was shown!

edit4: FONTS!!!!! YEA!!!

edit5: OK, so the face was Major Nelson. Wow, that didn't look like him at all in the frame.

Yeah, I'm sad, aren't I



I got excited about the fonts too! You crack me up Jim! I was so embarassed to post a link to the video, I'm glad you had this thread....sorry I hijacked it





Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

David Weller - MSFT

..and don't forget you get to see me at the end smack Rory upside the noggin for calling me "Dave Mitchell" LOL!




Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

Jim Perry

 George Clingerman wrote:
I got excited about the fonts too! You crack me up Jim! I was so embarassed to post a link to the video, I'm glad you had this thread....sorry I hijacked it

We have to get together at some point so I can get your autograph now that you're famous!  

 

edit: Oh yeah, I'm still wondering when we're going to get the stuff shown in the video. I'd love to play some XNA Asteroids!






Re: XNA Framework Plans for future XNA webcasts?

Jim Perry

David Weller - MSFT wrote:
..and don't forget you get to see me at the end smack Rory upside the noggin for calling me "Dave Mitchell" LOL!

I saw that. Now we know what you look like as well so you won't be able to hide from us at the next get together.