kohlerm

Hi all,

I don't know whether this is the right place to report this. Please let me know, in case you know a better place.

I installed the latest version of the IE Developer Bar on several machines with windows XP and IE 6 installed.

When doing performance tests with a browser based application, we found that the IE Developer Bar "eats" a lot of CPU cycles, even when it is not used. We see increases in cpu time of a factor of 5 and more.

Turning of the BHO object solves the problem.

For me this is a major issue, because I really like the Developer Bar for analyzing html code.

Regards,

Markus