LowellTurner


I got rid of the .rdl.data files, which apparently has been a successful fix for this problem in the past. Everything worked fine Thursday when I left (I was off Friday - Saturday), but today I get this error for all but one of the reports in the solution when I try to preview the report. BTW, the published stuff works fine. Thanks in advance for any help.



Re: An error occurred during local report processing. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Surkot


One thing it might help you is to see if there are any diffrences of your local rdl file compared with the publised one I hope you know how to get the rdl out of the published report.





Re: An error occurred during local report processing. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

LowellTurner

The thing that's wierd is that everything was working fine Thursday, and no one else logs onto this computer when I'm not here.





Re: An error occurred during local report processing. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Surkot

That's usual in development. it used to work earlier but not any more :-)

Your RDL may not have changed. But the data might have changed which might be causing this issue. (that's just a guess).




Re: An error occurred during local report processing. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

LowellTurner

Yeah, that's why I blew away the .rdl.data files. Who'd'a thunk the DATA would cause the PROGRAM to fall over -- 'specially when the data I'm selecting for the sample report has already been processed by this program in the past. Ah, Microsoft.




Re: An error occurred during local report processing. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

LowellTurner

Well I determined that the problem is associated with the parameters. Any report requiring no parms runs fine. Deleting & reentering the parms has no effect. At least, I know I've been chasing the wrong problem.