cloak13


I just recieved an error while trying to load an XNA project to Popfly

"There was an exception running the extensions specified in the config file. ---> Maximum request length exceeded"

Sounds like I'm trying to load too much to Popfly but thought it might be an error and that I would toss it out there for the Popfly team.

Thanks,

Tim




Re: Not sure if bug or me...

Bill Foust-DAI


This is not a popfly specific error. I'm getting it with a seperate software package, but I dont know what the cause is. Did you perhaps recent start encrypting your web.config file That was the only change I've made that I can think of.

Bill






Re: Not sure if bug or me...

AndyS

Just out of curiosity how large is the directory containing the project It might be exceeding a limit on our end.





Re: Not sure if bug or me...

cloak13

21 mb. That is why I figured it was too big. It is an XNA project I have been working on. I am expanding the Tutorial 4: Game in 60 minutes and I've done some interesting things but am no way a great developer so I wanted other better developers to take my code and play some.

Thanks,

Tim





Re: Not sure if bug or me...

AndyS

Cheers, we'll look into it and see if any of the servers have a max size limit below 21mb.

Also moving this thread to the Popfly Explorer forum.





Re: Not sure if bug or me...

Steven Wilssens MSFT

It is indeed a bug on our side, itĄŻs filed and will be triaged on Monday. IĄŻll keep you informed on the status of the bug.

--Steven






Re: Not sure if bug or me...

cloak13

Awesome, I just figured it was me. But usually in my code it is an issue with me

You are going to allow 20mb uploads to Popfly That's a lot! Well it will be cool when I can load up this project.

Thanks a ton!

Tim